Thursday, January 29, 2015

It isn't easy being green.. Missionary greenie package

Made a greenie package for sister Mcbride!






Isn't it cute! It was fun to put together. I used some old scrapbook paper and lettering then I found a free owl picture and printed it out and added the words around the box. "Hoot" is the best greenie ever!

I bought all of the items at the dollar store. Green if course. I bought, Tic Tacs, bath sponge, small green hand towel, little plush frog with a message around his neck that says 'it's not easy being green'! A small green brush, Debbie's apple pie snack, a box of junior mints, green jello, small Kleenex, and her favorite sour patches. I chose to picked some fun and useful things and of course some of her favorites things too. I think she will get a kick out of it. I think the homesickness has started to sink in. The Christmas holiday was crazy and so busy, that I don't think she had time to really think about home but now that things have started to get into a schedule and routine I think she has started to feel a bit homesick.. Hopefully this might cheer her up. I'm starting to get my valentines package ready too. I'll post it soon. If you see a missionary today say HELLO! it'll brighten their day. Chances are the miss home and need a friendly wave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com